Here’s a list below of what’s been done with the Croquet Australia digital marketing.
1. The three main videos have been uploaded to the Croquet Australia YouTube channel:
These links can be shared so clubs can use them on their Facebook and/or Webpage.
2. The May events have been posted to the Croquet Australia website, being:
There will be professional Facebook banners completed for around 15 upcoming events.
Clubs can decide which events they wish to support and which banners to use on their Facebook and website.
3. There is a paid advertising campaign on Facebook and Instagram for the Kayo Promotional Video, utilising advertising spend to broadcast this across Australian Croquet focused audiences.
The watch more button is a direct link to Kayo so anyone can subscribe and start watching.
4. There will be Kayo Facebook banner for every Kayo Croquet Australia tournament:
(Banners to be updated)
5. There is a feature available on www.play-croquet.com to find your nearest club. This is for all new and interested players and will be used in all social media promotions.
The WORLD CROQUET DAY promotion was a huge success with over 50,000 impressions (A new record!)
Our next big promotion is Kayo and with your help I am looking forward to beating the World Croquet Day result.
Thank you everyone for your help and support.
The Australian Croquet Academy