Cnr Hornibrook Esp and Oxley Avenue, Woody Point
PO Box 128, Woody Point Qld 4019
(07) 3283 2924
President: Peter Van Twist
Treasurer: Diane Matthews
Secretary: Colin Campbell
Following World War 1, croquet was played informally on the Redcliffe Peninsula, most notably at a home named "Eildon", located on the corner of Earnest and Albert Streets. This
home was owned by Mrs Johnston.
The first formal club in the area was formed in 1928 and named the Redcliffe Croquet Club. In June 1956, Eildon Croquet Club was officially opened at its existing Woody
Point location. The club's name was born from the name of Mrs Johnston's home and Mrs Johnston became the club's first patron.