17 Blackmore Street, Windsor
PO Box 227, Windsor Qld 4030
There are no upcoming events.
(07) 3857 6764
President: George McCallan
Treasurer: Aileen O'Connor
Secretary: Patricia Williams
In 1914 a 21-year lease on land then known as the Albion Flats and now known as 47 Blackmore Street, Windsor was
negotiated by Mrs D. Kenyon, and it’s this date that’s taken as
the foundation year of the Windsor Croquet Club.
During the 1974 Australia Day Brisbane floods, water reached up to the ceiling of the clubhouse, its grounds were devastated and most of its records were destroyed. Since 1974 there have been many projects to upgrade and maintain the club house and its surrounds.