58 Patrick Street, Dalby
c/- 7 Kookaburra St, Dalby Qld 4405
There are no upcoming events.
Croquet was first played in Dalby in the early 1930’s. The game took place in the back yard lawn at the home of the late Mrs W. Vowles, who was the first President. Membership stood at 12. Over the years membership has fluctuated from as high as 24 to as low as 4.
In 1936 the Dalby Town Council leased the present site to the newly formed Dalby Croquet Club. There are two lawns and a club house. The Dalby Town Council has always been most helpful in maintaining the club rooms – over the years, the club members altered the original building and furnished it.