209 Herries Street, Toowoomba
PO Box 363, Drayton North Qld 4350
There are no upcoming events.
The Laurel Bank Club was formed in 1934, the third club in the Toowoomba area, following on from Toowoomba and West Toowoomba. The President of West Toowoomba Progress Association, James Hoare, helped 15 ladies interested in croquet to form the club.
The lawns were opened on 16th March 1935. The club house was opened on 7 May 1938, by the then Mayor of Toowoomba, Mr Annand.