Our club is located on Syd Lingard Drive at Buderim, across the road from Headland Bowls Club and next door to the Gem Club.
The Club House overlooks the four full sized playing courts.
We are one of the biggest croquet clubs in Queensland. Our aim is to provide top facilities for playing mallet sports for the enjoyment of members drawn from the local community and for inter-state and overseas visitors to the Sunshine Coast. Our youngest player is 12 years old and our oldest 95, proving that croquet can be played and enjoyed by all ages.
- Club House tel: 0423 534 909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Anne Somers Vine tel: 5478 4718
- Secretary: Philip Thow ( )
Golf Croquet, Ricochet and Association croquet. Each game has its own challenges but all are social and involve gentle exercise in the fresh air. Our club house, which is available for private functions and corporate events, is in regular use for U3A classes, Yoga, Mah Jong etc.
- Golf Croquet: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9.00 am, Tuesday 2 pm (winter) or 3.00 pm (summer).
- Ricochet: Wednesday and Friday 1.00 pm, Tuesday 2 pm (winter) or 3.00 pm (summer)
- Association Croquet: Monday and Saturday 1.00 pm
Please be ready to play 20 minutes before start time
Interested to Learn Croquet?
From time to time we offer a five session introductory course. At other times we offer a one hour training session with a coach and then help you to learn as you play. Introductory Coaching: John Tusler 5476 5527.